Organized by Confederación Nacional de Instaladores, CNI and Cluster IAQ
November 11, Madrid. Online and face to face. 9:30 to 13:00
- Translation in English follows
- 10:30 Maintenance and air quality in high performance facilities in the pharmaceutical sector.
The vision of a specialist installer in highly demanding environments. Valtria (Gonzalo Aguilar).
- 10:45 Maintenance in tertiary sector buildings.
The opinion of a specialist installer in large installations. Elecnor (Pau Castells).
- 11:00 The role of air quality in the well-being of employees. The updated view of the building occupants.
The point of view of a great property manager. JLL (Rodrigo Yusta).
- 11:15 Importance of filtering systems in indoor air quality and implications in the maintenance and operating costs of the installation.
The contribution of a manufacturer around one of the most critical elements for the maintenance of the air quality. Venfilter (Alberto Alegre).
- 11:30 Coffee break / Networking.
- 12:15 Discussion table.
Discussion table around the topics covered in the presentations and the different questions raised both by the face-to-face public and the people who attend the event remotely.
Among the members of the discussion table, a Maintenance manager from the Pharma sector, a representative of the installers by the CNI specialized in shops at street level, a representative of the IAQ CLUSTER (Pau Pallàs), and two others from the companies Testo Instruments (Meritxell Juncà) and JLL (Rodrigo Yusta).